Information We Collect
We will collect certain information from you to best serve your needs.
1. Personal Information. The information we collect may include, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, personal data, and corporate information. Personal information will be collected at various times including, without limitation, when you:
- Access and use the Services;
- Participate in any interactive features of the Services;
- Download materials from this website;
- Request customer support.
*We will never request your Social Security number through this website, over the phone, through e-mail, or through the mail. The only time Sipple Physical Therapy may request your social security number is when you complete "New Patient Paperwork." At your request, New Patient Paperwork may be e-mailed, faxed, or mailed to you. It is recommended that you bring the completed paperwork to the office with you to your first visit as this provides the highest level of security. You may also e-mail New Patient Paperwork to or fax it to 702-665-4096. Under no circumstances should you ever e-mail New Patient Paperwork to any other e-mail address or fax it to any other fax number. If you feel you have received a fraudulent request for your social security or New Patient Paperwork to be delivered to any other email address or fax number please contact us at one of the following:
By phone: 702-476-9759
By Mail: Sipple Physical Therapy LLC
2551 N Green Valley Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89014
2. Technical information we collect and store automatically. When you visit this website, we may store some or all of the following: the Internet address from which you accessed this website, the date and time you visited this website, whether you are a new or returning visitor, the page from which you exit this website, what country you are visiting from (your network location), the Internet address of the web site from which you linked to this website, the name of the file or words you searched for, items clicked on a page, and the browser and operating system used.
3. Cookies. In addition, we store certain information from your browser using cookies. A cookie is a small data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. The cookies we use include, without limitation, session ID cookies and persistent cookies.
Using Information We Collect
We want to provide you with the best possible Internet experience and respond to your requests quickly and thoroughly. In order to do this, we collect information that allows us to, without limitation:
1. Use of Personal Information
- Provide services to you through this website;
- Send you promotional offers;
- Identify your product and service preferences;
- Customize our communications to you
2. Use of Technical Information. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to this website and to various sections of this website, the percentage of visits that came from particular key word searches, the average time spent on this website by visitors and the average number of page views by visitors. It may also be used to identify system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us develop this website, analyze patterns of usage, and to make the site more useful. This information is not used for associating search terms or patterns of site navigation with individual users.
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights
Sipple Physical Therapy will NOT sell, rent, or trade personal information.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
How We Use Email
When you provide us your email address, you may receive emails from us. E-mails may be sent in order to assist us in processing your order, respond to a request, provide customer service or inform you about products, services or promotional materials. It is our intent to send promotional e-mails only to those persons who wish to receive them. We provide instructions on how to unsubscribe in our e-mails.
Links to Other Sites
We may provide links on our website to other sites. These sites operate independently of Sipple Physical Therapy and have established their own privacy and security policies. We encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
Updating or Reviewing Your Information
You may review or update your information under your account at any time.
Sipple Physical Therapy is committed to protecting the privacy of your Personal Information. It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of information we collect, and we limit the information we provide to third parties.
Privacy of Children on Our Web Developer Portal
Our website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18.
We welcome your questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please contact us by Mail:
Sipple Physical Therapy LLC
2551 N Green Valley Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89014