PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THESE TERMS AS THEY CREATE A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND SIPPLE PHYSICAL THERAPY LLC.
1. Binding Effect / Users. These Terms set forth the legally binding terms for your use of the Website. “Use” of or “Using” the Website includes browsing, using, or accessing all or any part of the Website and any content offered therein. Your use of the Website signifies that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms. You are only authorized to use the Website (regardless of whether your use is intended) if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and these Terms. If you do not agree to abide by all applicable laws and these Terms, you should discontinue use of the Website immediately.
2. Other Policies / Terms. All policies currently posted on the Website, and all policies that may be posted by us on the Website in the future, in our sole discretion, are hereby incorporated into the Terms.
3. Modification of Terms. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, ADD TO, OR DELETE, PORTIONS OF THESE TERMS WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE TO YOU, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. If we do this, we will post such modifications on our website. Each such modification shall be effective upon posting. Your continued use of the Website after Sipple Physical Therapy posts a modification signifies your acceptance of such modification. It is your responsibility to review these Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes.
4. Proprietary Rights to Sipple Physical Therapy Content.
a. Rights to Sipple Physical Therapy Content. All content available on the Website, including without limitation, designs, text, blog posts, graphics, profiles, messages, notes, advertisements, listings, pictures, images, video, bios, information, reviews, works of authorship, applications, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement are the proprietary property of Sipple Physical Therapy or its licensors with all rights reserved. Except as expressly provided in these Terms or permitted by Sipple Physical Therapy, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, use, perform, post, display, frame, reproduce, republish, download or sell all or any part of the Sipple Physical Therapy content, in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without Sipple Physical Therapy's prior written permission.
b. Copyrights/Patents. All the Website design, text, graphics, blog posts, logos, button icons, images, photos, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and Sipple Physical Therapy content, are owned solely and exclusively by Sipple Physical Therapy or its content suppliers and are protected by U.S. and international copyright or patent laws. The compilation, “look and feel” and color schemes of all content on the Website are the exclusive property of Sipple Physical Therapy and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Website is the property of Sipple Physical Therapy or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright or patent laws.
c. Trademarks. All Sipple Physical Therapy product and service names and logos, graphics, page headers, button icons, logos, scripts, and all registered and unregistered marks and service names used by Sipple Physical Therapy are service marks, trade names, trademarks and/or trade dress of Sipple Physical Therapy ("Sipple Physical Therapy Marks"). You may not use Sipple Physical Therapy Marks for any reason or purpose whatsoever. All trademarks not owned by Sipple Physical Therapy that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Sipple Physical Therapy.
5. Protecting Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property. Sipple Physical Therapy respects the intellectual property rights of others. Following is our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Sipple Physical Therapy's copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Sipple Physical Therapy that your copyrighted material has been infringed. In your claim of copyright infringement please include all of the following:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon
A description of the location on the Website of the material that you claim is infringing
Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Sipple Physical Therapy's Agent for Notice of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Sipple Physical Therapy LLC
2551 N Green Valley Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89014
a. Users. Sipple Physical Therapy is not responsible or liable, and makes no warranties, express or implied, for the conduct of any user of the Website.
b. Third Party Web Sites. The Website may contain links to third party websites. Sipple Physical Therapy is not responsible or liable for the content, completeness, accuracy or opinions expressed on such third party websites. Inclusion of any linked website on the Website does not imply Sipple Physical Therapy's approval or endorsement of, or agreement with, the content of the Web site. If you choose to access third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
c. Third Party Advertisements/Applications. Sipple Physical Therapy is not responsible or liable for third party advertisements or third party applications that are posted on or through the Website, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers.
d. Availability of the Website. The Website or any portion thereof may be unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. Sipple Physical Therapy assumes no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any user communication. Sipple Physical Therapy is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone networks, services or lines, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer, mobile phone or other equipment, software, failure of any e-mail due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Website or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to your or to any other person's computer, mobile phone, smart phone, tablet or other equipment related to or resulting from use of the Website. Under no circumstances shall Sipple Physical Therapy be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, personal injury, property injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Website, or from the conduct of any user(s) of the Website.
e. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website and Sipple Physical Therapy Content are provided "as is" and as available. Sipple Physical Therapy expressly disclaims any and all representations and warranties, whether expressed or implied, including implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Sipple Physical Therapy does not guarantee or promise any specific results from the use of the Website. Sipple Physical Therapy does not represent or warrant that content or materials on the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free or that the Website, servers, or any platform applications are free of viruses, malware or other harmful components. You should exercise caution in the use and downloading of any such content or materials and use industry-recognized software to detect and disinfect viruses and malware. Without limiting the foregoing, you understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain content, material, or data from or through the Website at your own risk and that you are solely responsible for the use thereof and for any damage to your mobile device, computer system or other equipment, loss of data or other harm of any kind that may result.
8. Limitation on Liability. In no event shall Sipple Physical Therapy, its employees, representatives or agents be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost data or lost profit damages arising from your use of the Website or Sipple Physical Therapy Content even if Sipple Physical Therapy has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Sipple Physical Therapy's liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid by you to Sipple Physical Therapy for use of the Website ONLY, if any, during the time you are a Registered User of the Website. You acknowledge that if you do not pay fees to Sipple Physical Therapy for the use of the Website, you shall be limited to injunctive relief only, unless otherwise permitted by law, and shall not be entitled to damages of any kind from Sipple Physical Therapy, regardless of the cause of action.
9. Disputes. These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any and all actions or proceedings arising out of or relating to these Terms, the Website or the Sipple Physical Therapy Content, shall be instituted and litigated in a court of competent jurisdiction in Clark County, Nevada. You and Sipple Physical Therapy hereby agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Clark County, Nevada to resolve any dispute arising out of these Terms, the Website or the Sipple Physical Therapy Content. Each party hereby knowingly, voluntarily, and intentionally waives any right it may have to a trial by jury in respect of any litigation (including, but not limited to any claims, counterclaims, cross-claims, or third party claims) arising out of, under or in connection with these terms. Further, each party hereto certifies that no representative or agent of either party has represented, expressly or otherwise, that such party would not in the event of such litigation, seek to enforce this waiver of right to jury trial provision. Each of the parties acknowledges that this section is a material inducement for the other party entering into these terms.
10. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sipple Physical Therapy and its representatives, officers, employees, directors, agents, and assigns, at your own expense, from and against any and all loss, liability, claims, damages, suits, demands, actions and/or costs (including without limitation reasonable attorney fees and costs) made by any third party arising out of or related to a) your actions or inactions; b) the use of your Website account by you or any other person; c) your breach or violation of these Terms; d) your breach of the representations and warranties set forth in these Terms; and/or e) information provided by you or any person through your use of the Website.
11. Other. These Terms, including all documents referenced herein, as such may be modified from time to time, constitute the entire agreement between you and Sipple Physical Therapy regarding the use of the Website. The failure of Sipple Physical Therapy to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.